Dry Ice Blasting Technology
We utilize a process called sublimation: the process of a solid evaporating directly into a gaseous form, skipping the liquid stage altogether.
Our equipment stores dry ice pellets at a frigid temperature (-78.5°C or -109.3°F) and them shoots them out of a high-velocity blasting nozzle. When the pellets hit a warmer surface in need of cleaning, they evaporate into harmless CO2, triggering microscopic explosions in the process. Any contaminate on the surface is lifted by the sudden expansion of CO2 fumes, and falls away. After the dry ice evaporates, only the contaminant and the surface (now clean and dry) remain. From there, contaminants can be easily swept, wiped, or sprayed away.
The Cold Jet Dry Ice Cleaning System
Cold Jet's single hose system is considerably more powerful, adept at removing heavier buildup, and removes any distance limitations.
We also use Cold Jet's Application Specific Nozzle Technology, allowing for targeted and precise nozzle control, while enabling different spray concentrations for unique blasting situations.
All of our technicians are trained and experienced in Cold Jet dry ice blasting technology, and have been certified by Cold Jet itself.
Call now to speak with one of our experienced operators!
Safe, Clean, and Environmentally Friendly
- Approved by the EPA, USDA & FDA
- Inhibits future mold and bacteria growth
- Effectively used in AIB and GFSI inspected/certified facilities
- Safe to use with food processing equipment
- Completely safe around electrical equipment
- Only releases harmless Carbon Dioxide
- Non-abrasive and non-toxic
- Does not generate secondary waste
- Reduces or eliminates exposure to (and corporate liability from) the use of dangerous chemical cleaning agents and solvents
- No equipment disassembly necessary, saving potential employee injury