Dry Ice Blasting for HRSG'S
The dry ice blasting process uses pellets of solid CO2, which are shot at the surface at supersonic speeds. On contact with the surface, pellets creategentle explosions that loosen contaminants. This process is completely non-abrasive, and is delicate enough to clean electronics, tubes, and fine-tuned bundles. We recommend cleaning HRSG equipment every one to two years to ensure consistent efficiency.
Industrial Dry Ice Solutions:
- Cut equipment downtime by 80% compared to traditional cleaning methods
- Do not use water or chemical solutions, and leave no secondary waste
- Are USDA, FDA, and EPA-approved
- Improve system reliability between cleaning cycles
- Extend the life of your equipment
Turbine Dry Ice Cleaning Solutions
Our steam generator cleaning team is HAZWOPER and confined-space trained, enabling us to operate even in the smallest of spaces.